Tuesday 6 May 2014

Anyone Love Pinterest?!

I've been busy taking some iPhone photos today ... just because I wanted to! The session only lasted for about 15 minutes, but it's better than not doing anything creative at all today! 

If you're not already aware, Embrace Create Enjoy is on Pinterest . Pinterest is absolutely amazing! I would love you to pop over and have a look at the pins I have there and follow along!

I have a love of quotes and words. I also love photography. So, I was inspired to combine all those little iPhone images that I captured today and some quotes that I wrote all together! Perfect combination! I added them to my Pinterest account on a board named 'Quotes' (original I know), so I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed creating them!







Creativity can be something as small and simple as quotes on a photograph. There's no right or wrong when it comes to how you express your creativity. Just as long as you are doing what you love. I would love to 'meet' you and be inspired by your art, your cooking, your photographs ... whatever it is that you enjoy and would love to share! Comment below and leave your blog address so I can come see what you've been up to!

Thanks, and make sure you enjoy yourself this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they make me very happy!